Is milk the only perfect partner for silky smooth steamed eggs? No way, rice milk can achieve the same velvety texture! Experience the perfect combination of eggs and rice milk in our recipe. Delight in its creamy smoothness and let the harmonious flavors take you into a state of complete relaxation.
● RICEPATHY black rice milk/ millet rice milk 1.5x
● Egg 1x (Egg-to-milk ratio: 1:1.5. E.g., 40g eggs to 60g rice milk)
● 10g sugar
1. Mix the sugar with the rice milk.
2. Add the beaten eggs and mix well, then strain to remove any air bubbles.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to low heat and steam with the rice milk mixture for 6 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it sit for an additional 4 minutes before serving.
Remember to cover the surface with cling wrap or a lid to prevent condensation from dripping back into the custard.